End-of-life: Product mogelijk niet meer leverbaar
Wilt u persoonlijk advies over mogelijke alternatieven?
Beschrijving AXIS Q1615
- HDTV,day/night, fixed camera with varifocal 2.8-8 mm P-Iris lens and remote backfocus
- Supportfor DC-iris, multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams
- HDTV1080p or 2 MP resolution at 50/60 frames per second
- WDR- Forensic Capture and Lightfinder technology for demanding lighting conditions
- Electronicimage stabilization to improve video quality when the camera is subject tovibration
- Videomotion detection, active tampering alarm and shock detection
- Two-wayaudio with built-in microphone, audio detection and I/O for alarm/eventhandling
- Serialport for RS485/RS422 communication
- Memorycard slot for optional local video storage
- Powerover Ethernet or 8-28 V DC input
- Powersupply not included
Superior image quality
Axis WDR Forensic Capture optimizes video for forensic purposes by enabling an extremelyhigh level of detail to be visible in both dark and bright areas of a scene. AXISQ1615 with WDR Forensic Capture applies advanced algorithms to optimize imagequality and includes the ability to seamlessly transition between WDR andLightfinder mode.
with WDR without WDR
Steady video during vibration
Theelectronic image stabilization greatly improves video quality in situationswhere the camera is subject to vibration and the video, without electronicimage stabilization, would be troublesome to view. Hence, the vibration effectsare greatly reduced resulting in smoother and steadier video.
Innovative installation features
AXIS Q1615includes new innovative features to help installers to mount the camera. Theleveling assistance guides to the correct level, meaning that the camera can beinstalled wherever but always have a perfect image. The auto rotationfunctionality flips the image to the right orientation, also when CorridorFormat. Moreover, AXIS Q1615 supports focus assistant, remote back focus andpixel counter, capabilities already known in the AXIS Q16 Series. The camera isfurther protected with shock detection, a capability that sends an alarm topersonnel during attempted vandalism.
Intelligentcapabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detectionof camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting. Power overEthernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducinginstallation costs. Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality. SD/SDHCmemory card slot for storing recordings locally. Advanced security and networkmanagement features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6and Quality of Service. Open ApplicationProgramming Interface (API) for software integration, includingVAPIX® from Axis Communications.
|Wide Dynamic Range||Download|