End-of-life: Product mogelijk niet meer leverbaar
Wilt u persoonlijk advies over mogelijke alternatieven?
Beschrijving AXIS P1425-E
- Compact and outdoor-ready HDTV camera
- day and night surveillance
- IP66-rated, varifocal 3-10.5mm P-iris lens
- Remote 3.5 x optical zoom and focus
- Automatic IR cut filter. Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG streams
- max HDTV 1080p /2MP resolution at 30 fps
- Video motion detection, active tampering alarm, corridor format and WDR Dynamic Contrast
- I/O ports, microSD/SDHC memory card slot for edge storage
- Integrated bracket for easy mounting on wall and ceiling
- Power over Ethernet
- Operating conditions -30 °C to 50 °C (-22 °F to 122 °F)
- Edge storage
- Ease of installation
- Corridor format
AXIS P1425-E is a compact, outdoor-ready bullet-style camera. This day and night camera is ideal for 24/7 video surveillance, in exposed outdoor areas such as parking lots, service stations and for general indoor surveillance purposes where a compact camera is needed.
Excellent image quality
AXIS P1425-E with varifocal, P-iris lens provides excellent image quality at 30 frames per second in 2 megapixel / HDTV resolution. The P-iris control provides optimal depth of field, resolution, image contrast and clarity. The cost-effective, compactly designed camera offers multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams that can be individually optimized for bandwidth and storage efficiency.
Edge storage for reliable surveillance systems
AXIS P1425-E offers support for edge storage that allows recording video directly to a storage such as an SD/SDHC card, thereby creating a flexible and reliable video surveillance system.
Ease of installation
AXIS P1425-E has a compact low weight casing and integrated bracket for wall or ceiling mount. To further simplify installation, a wide range of mounting accessories are available. AXIS P1425-E offers easy installation with remote zoom and focus for fine tuning of the picture from a computer as opposed to at the camera itself. Furthermore, the pixel counter assures that the required pixel resolution is met. In addition, the camera supports corridor format which allows you to get a vertically oriented, "portrait"-shaped video stream for effective monitoring of narrow areas. Power over Ethernet supplies power to the cameras via the network, which eliminates the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
The input/output port can be used for simple notification to an alarm panel or control of a relay or similar. The input is also ideal, for instance, when using a PIR sensor.